Lovely Tuesday Wishes to all PgeJointers - Welcome To PgeJoint

Welcome To PgeJoint

Get Everything Here

Monday 6 March 2017

Lovely Tuesday Wishes to all PgeJointers

Dear PGEJOINTERS, do you know that the wisdom you are bestowed with can be a source of evil tool if not channeled properly in the right direction?

Hear this: I declare to you today that all the conspiracies of Ahithophel in any form against you shall be exposed in the open and you shall be free.

Promise: And one told David, saying, Ahithophel is among the conspirators with Absalom. And David said, O Lord , I pray thee, turn the counsel of Ahithophel into foolishness. 2 Samuel 15:31 (KJV).

Prayer: Thank you dear Lord for keeping me alive today against the plans of the enemy. Please forgive me in anyway I have displayed the negative traits of Ahithophel in my life in Jesus Name. Amen.

Do have a lovely Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment