" It happened just two minutes after I stepped out" Lady cheats death in the ghastly Dangote accident - Welcome To PgeJoint

Welcome To PgeJoint

Get Everything Here

Friday 14 April 2017

" It happened just two minutes after I stepped out" Lady cheats death in the ghastly Dangote accident

Facebook user, Ifeyinwa Agbasi has recounted how she escaped death in the ghastly accident that occurred in Ihiala, Anambra State on Wednesday.
As LIB earlier reported, a truck loaded with cement belonging to Dangote Group lost control, veered off the road and rammed into crowd, killing scores including hawkers and passengers.

"Please help me to thank God oo. Just 2 minutes. I stepped out from where I was standing( Ihiala , Total filling station), a trailer carrying cement fell break and killed hawkers, Okada men and passengers. Right now they are pulling out corpses. Many are still under the trailer, some are under loads of cement"  Agbasi wrote.




No comments:

Post a Comment