Kanye Asks If Khloé’s Surrogacy Is a ‘Joke’ - Welcome To PgeJoint

Welcome To PgeJoint

Get Everything Here

Monday 12 June 2017

Kanye Asks If Khloé’s Surrogacy Is a ‘Joke’


Lamar’s daughter: Khloé marriage ‘was toxic’
Lamar Odom’s relationship with daughter Destiny Odom was put to the test when he married Khloé Kardashian in 2009.
“I feel like we tried,” Destiny, 18, told People of her attempts to make their family work. “I tried for my dad. I wouldn’t say it was a matter of my dad loving Khloé more than me. I think that my dad has an addictive personality, so he was addicted to the attention he got with Khloé more than me. It was a very toxic relationship.”

Lamar and Khloé’s rocky marriage was captured for “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” and “Khloé and Lamar” cameras.
When Destiny’s friends caught wind of the 37-year-old former NBA star’s involvement with the Kardashians, Destiny suffered backlash at school.
“The bullying started when he married Khloé,” she said. “There were regular snide comments at school. And when his addiction became public, then it became a social media thing. Even people that I thought were my friends were staying stuff on social media. It was humiliating.”
Looking back, Destiny does wish her father was around more for special moments like her high school graduation. “When you see everyone with their mom and dad, it’s like, ‘I wish I could have these moments with my dad here,'” she said.
Today, Destiny’s relationship with Lamar remains strained but is steadily improving.
Lamar was infamously found unconscious in a Nevada brothel in October 2015. He suffered a drug overdose, had 12 strokes and two heart attacks. His road to recovery has since been filled with many hurdles — including a stint in rehab in December. At that time, Destiny says she participated in an intervention that pushed him to finally seek help again.
“I basically gave him the ultimatum that it was rehab or me not speaking to him anymore,” Destiny said. “I think that hit him really hard.”
Although they text, Lamar and Destiny haven’t seen each other in three months.
“Two years ago he was completely in denial about using drugs,” she said. “Now he’s a lot more open, and he’s a lot more apologetic. I feel like we’re trying to get our communication going, but it’s definitely one step at a time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment